Thursday 6 October 2016

Another Airfix building

Another Airfix Building

Another part of the La Haye Sante set
Chopped up and damaged, I added joists and an partial upper floor, plus using a piece of the cut off wall I added a partial internal wall too. I then based the structure and added the rubble and scatter.



The roof section is removable
So is the upper floor



As I was digging through boxes looking for bits for this build I came across this railway buffer from Captain Jack`s Locker (a 2-part resin model), so I quickly painted it up and added some scatter to the base.







2 comments:

  1. Nice work again Richard. The La Haye Sante set is one of the few Airfix sets I've never had over the years.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Pete - God knows how long this one has been sitting gathering dust :)

    ReplyDelete